Enertronics is to make energy systems intelligent, using electronic technologies of power, control and communications, combined with the analysis and design of electrical and energy systems.
The scope of enertronics apply to the area of renewable energy, smart grids, smart city and electric mobility.
CIT UPC provides companies and institutions our knowledge and experience in the field of enertronics:
- Analysis of energy consumption patterns for prognosis, diagnosis and optimization.
- Optimization of energy consumption in buildings and industrial plants.
- Diagnostic and monitoring techniques of electromechanical systems.
- Intelligent control of the power grid.
- Design and development of electric chargers and V2G/V2H systems.
- Design of electrical machines as its monitoring and control.
- Design of electric motors for electric and hybrid vehicles to plug network.
- Design of small power generation systems.
- Management of energy storage systems.
- Electronic power applied to the emulation of computers.
- High voltage systems for sustainable transportation energy.
- CITCEA of the UPC is coordinating the European project iPLUG, which is part of the Horizon Europe programme, to develop power electronic solutions to improve the […]
- The Covid-19 crisis and the total paralysation of tourism revealed the need to change the tourism model, with a focus on tourists’ greater personal awareness of […]
- The research centre Centre for Land Policy and Valuations (CER-CPSV) is participating in the X-ClimPlan project. The project aims to develop a tool that significantly improves […]
- SARAS: Towards cognitive robotics in surgery Currently, during a laparoscopic or robot-assisted surgical procedure, several units of medical personnel are requested in the operating room: the […]