Initial contract: 6months. Incorporation with full dedication (37.5h / week)
Type of contract: A contract for a specific project or service.
Work position: Barcelona international travel: Between 20% and 25% of the time.
Integration in a dynamic and highly motivated team.
- Technical scouting in the South of Europe, such as: Portugal, Spain, Italy, and Southern France.
- Working in the Group Innovation Scouting Network (provision of information for GI-Scouting Hub's and GI Center).
- Report to Group Innovation Germany (CARNET Group Innovation).
2.Carrying out activities for Group Innovation Germany and CARNET
- Support for scouting activities in the sense of the Volkswagen Group Innovation Hub Function CARNET VW-GI.
- Coordination of scouting activities, reports and objectives.
- Preparation and provision of results for integration of the results into the Group Innovation Scouting Plataform.
3.Project sontrolling support and management
- Create schedules.
- Assistance with regular network activities (board meetings, partner meetings, etc.).
4.Carnet Scouting Content
- Exploring Technological trends in urban mobility.
- Scouting in various dimensions (internet research, congresses, symposia, fairs, research institutes, literature research, etc.).
- Focus: Solutions for mobility; technologies; services.
- Promote ideas.
- Close cooperation with the scouting activities at the UPC.
- CARNET Events and Support.
- Event organization and coordination.
- General support in the CARNET team.
- Representing CARNET at events, etc.
- Information about current status in CARNET board meeting
- Proven experience in proven coordination management will be valuated positively.
- Must be able to assume responsability, demonstrate sound judgment and professional poise.
- Ability to manage sensitive situations while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Mobility and transportation knowledge will be valuated positively.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Ability to work together with project partners form different institutions and backgrounds.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail.
- Spanish C2 spoken and written, English B2 spoken and written, German B2 spoken and written.
- Driving license B2.
- IT: Windows Office.
- English: Fluent.
- Spanish: Fluent.
- German: Recommended.
- Catalan: Recommended.