EUROPEAN PROJECTS CONSULTANT
EUROPEAN PROJECTS CONSULTANT
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Full dedication (37.5h/week) | Flexible working conditions | Competitive salary
CIT UPC is seeking experienced candidates with a high degree of proactivity to join its European Projects division. As a European Projects Consultant, the selected candidate will play a crucial role in providing daily support for various tasks within the division. Responsibilities include identifying R&D co-funding opportunities, establishing contact with potential partners, and crafting high-quality European proposals. Additionally, the candidate will lead the implementation of related European projects in the fields of innovation and technology transfer.
MAIN TASKS TO BE PERFORMED:
• Follow-up and identification of funding opportunities, incl. Horizon Europe, Interreg, LIFE, etc.
• Preparation of collaborative R&D proposals, incl. conceptualization of project ideas, contact with potential partners, elaboration of work plans & budgets, as well as proposal writing.
• Continuous contact with UPC research centers to get first-hand knowledge of their R&D lines, advising them about opportunities related to European calls.
• Organization and participation in events (seminars, workshops, infodays) to promote networking and the potential generation of relevant projects.
• Execution of additional EU innovation and/or technology transfer projects in which CIT UPC participates, incl. project implementation and related administrative tasks.
THE CANDIDATE WE ARE SEEKING
• We are looking for candidates with a Master Degree, preferably in ICT, Materials, Environmental or Industrial Engineering.
• We seek candidates with, ideally, some 5-10 years of experience in private companies, consultancies, universities and/or technology centers, performing functions of a similar nature.
• We are looking for candidates who are fluent in English (spoken and written), with a minimum level equivalent to C1 Cambridge English: Advanced – note that a level test will be conducted. Fluency in Spanish is a must.
• A thorough knowledge of EU R&D co-funding programs is essential, with special emphasis on Horizon Europe; knowledge of other programs (Interreg, LIFE, Eurostars…) will be also valued.
• We expect candidatesto have the ability to write complex technological textsin English, as well as good public speaking skills.
• Knowledge of R&D processes in both industrial and academic ecosystems is an added value.
• We are looking for results-oriented candidates with a high level of autonomy and proactivity.
• Willingness to travel and, ideally, driving license.
ABOUT CIT UPC
CIT UPC, the Technology Center of the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), is a private foundation which mission is to transfer knowledge and technology to the industrial community and to society at large. CIT UPC employees undergo continuous training in the areas of innovation and technology transfer through e.g. their participation in relevant EU projects, allowing them to be at the forefront of knowledge in these fields. CIT UPC offers a competitive salary with great flexibility and additional social benefits. Further information about CIT UPC can be found here.
Contact us at: email@example.com